Workstation Requirements - Read Before Starting Course
Internet Explorer Browser settings (If using Chrome you will need to switch to Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- The browser must be set to allow pop-ups from NFA Online.
- The browser must be set to "compatibility view settings" for NFA Online.
- The NFA Online must be set as a IE Trusted Site in order for the NWCG online course to launch and track correctly.
Plug-Ins that need to be installed:
- Current version of Flash Player
- Current version of Adobe Reader
The following has been reported as the required software and plugins needed to access the online training using a Mac OS X. If your progress does not track while accessing the online training on a Mac, you will need to switch to a Windows PC that is correctly configured:
- Lion OS X (10.7) or later (Note: earlier MAC OS versions are NOT compatible!)
- Safari - Current Version (Some users have reported they have a better outcome using Firefox)
- Flash Player for OS X - Current Version - Adobe Reader for OS X - Current Version
Note: It may be helpful to print this page to use as a reference if you run into problems with your online course work not tracking.