S-378, Aerial Supervision (Pre-Course Work/Pre-Selection Assessment) 2009
This instructor-led course has pre-course work and a pre-selection assessment (estimate 4 hours). Additional information about the course can be found in the Field Manager’s Course Guide (PMS 901-1)
- Complete the S-378 Student Profile form and submit to instructor or course coordinator as directed.
- Read/Review the Interagency Aerial Supervision Guide (PMS 505).
- Complete A-100, Basic Aviation Safety on the Interagency Aviation Training website.
- Complete A-109, Aviation Radio Use on the Interagency Aviation Training website.
- Complete the pre-selection assessment (pre-course test) using the IASG. You must obtain a score of 70% or higher to pass the pre-selection assessment in order to attend the course. Submit to instructor or course coordinator as directed.
National Interagency Mobilization Guide (NFES 002092)
Note: Also review your Geographic Area Mobilization Guide.